Thursday, March 06, 2008

More of the Pod

e Blogger only lets you add 5 photos per post, so this is part two of the Pod pix...



The little placemats for eating are handy for catching slobber. I actually ordered the lime green color because I really wanted the kiwi placemat. Baby Grrl tries to pinch and pick up the seeds on the kiwi placemat! {she is perfecting her pincer grasp already}. The mod circles are cool, too. I don't know why retro prints are so popular but it's great timing pour moi. I hope that the next big trend is a psychedelic explosion!!





Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen? She is wearing an outfit by Nanette, {Nanette's sizing is perfect for her petite frame} and the little paisley pants with
eyelet on the ankles are my favorite. With a matching onesie, cardigan sweater with little flower-shaped buttons and a hat! I got the outfit on ebay, part of a lot of 55 ITEMS of clothing for ONLY $36. But shopping on eBay is another post entirely...

No comments: